Equi-Trek Valiant Horsebox 5.0t
Carries up to two horses
Spacious overnight luxury accommodation
Designed for the competitive owner who requires a horsebox to carry two horses safely and economically (depending on size and weight) combined with spacious overnight living accommodation.
The unique tri-axle layout provides a more spacious living area then can normally be achieved in this style of vehicle.
The Valiant is fully equiped for overnight stays, complete with a comfortable L-shaped seating area which converts to a double bed, a fitted kitchen unit with sink and gas hob, plus a separate bathroom area.
The Valiant is powered by a powerful HDI diesel engine which complies with the latest emission standards, giving effortless performance and outstanding economy.
Equi-Trek Valiant and Valiant Five Bathroom
Equi-Trek Valiant and Valiant Five Double Bed
Equi-Trek Valiant and Valiant Five Seating Area
Valiant Approximate Weights:
The Victory comes with the standard features as listed on the "Advantages of an Equi-Trek" page
- Colour: Self colour white with grey graphics - any colour is available upon a quotation (see the other colours available)
- Windows: Black Framed
- Grooms Door: Large, lockable door for easy access.
- Partition: Fully adjustable with skirt to the floor.
- Collapsible Breast Bar: Full width padded breast bar incorporating external release system for emergencies.
- Ventilation: Four opening windows and roof vent.
- Lighting: Two interior lights.
- Tie Rings: Two horse tie rings, two hay net tie rings.
- Storage: Large locker over cab accessed from horse area
- External Tack Locker: Lockable with courtesy light, includes two saddle racks and two bridle racks
- Bulkhead: Full height bulkhead to keep horse area and living area totally separate.
- Grooms Door: Large, lockable door for easy access with opening window
- Seating/Sleeping: Comfortable seating that converts into either a double bed or two bunk
- Table: Folds away neatly.
- Sink: With tap.
- Cooking: Gas hob.
- Power: Independent power provided by a high capacity leisure battery charged by the alternator.
- Lighting: Large central light and additional spotlights.
- Ventilation: Three opening windows and roof vent.
- Toilet Area: Separate compartment with coat hooks and mirror, which can be fitted with an optional toilet.
- Electric Water Supply: 70 litre underfloor water tank with lockable external filler cap, provides running water to the living area.
- Mirror: For those finishing touches
- Flush Glazed Windows
- Warm Air Heating
- Electric Flushing Toilet
The Excel Pack: Available to enhance both the Victory and Valiant horsebox models. Weight: 98.0kg
Leisure Vehicle Pack ('LV'): Full European Type Approval for 'Motorcaravan' (or Leisure Vehicle 'LV') status providing added benefits
Deluxe Cab Pack: Enhances your chassis, including many of our most popular extras: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Front Fog Lights and Passenger Airbag. Weight: 52.0kg
Heated Cab seats: Heated seats fitted to two outer cab seats only (price per pair - leather seats required). Weight: 10.0kg
More extras can be seen on pages 34 -42 in the Equi-Trek brochure