Victory Five Horsebox From - Carries up to 2 horses
In addition to the standard Victory specification, the Victory Five has a five seater cab fitted with fully approved seat belts which have been rigorously tested and conform to 2005/41/EC, making them fully EU type approved for utmost safety and peace of mind.
The rear bench seat of the cabin has the option of converting into two bunk beds for overnight stays which, combined with the separate living area, provides comfortable accommodation for up to four persons.
The Victory Five is powered by a powerful HDI diesel engine which complies with the latest Euro 5 standards, giving effortless performance and outstanding economy.
Equi-Trek Victory and Victory Five toilet compartment
Equi-Trek Victory and Victory Five kitchen area
Victory Five Approximate Weights:
Victory Five Dimensions:
The Victory Five comes with the standard features as listed on the "Advantages of an Equi-Trek" page
- Colour: Self colour white with grey graphics - any colour is available upon a quotation (see the other colours available)
- Windows: Black Framed
- Seating: Two front seats and rear bench seats for three people, with armrests and seatbelts.
- Storage: Overhead compartments and storage under seats.
- Windows: Rear passenger windows.
- Grooms Door: Large, lockable door for easy access.
- Partition: Fully adjustable with skirt to the floor.
- Collapsible Breast Bar: Full width padded breast bar incorporating external release system for emergencies.
- Ventilation: Four opening windows and roof vent.
- Lighting: Two interior lights.
- Tie Rings: Two horse tie rings, two hay net tie rings.
- Storage: Large locker over cab accessed from horse area
- External Tack Locker: Lockable with courtesy light, includes two saddle racks and two bridle racks
- Bulkhead: Full height bulkhead to keep horse area and living area totally separate.
- Grooms Door: Large, lockable door for easy access with opening window
- Seating/Sleeping: Comfortable seating that converts into either a double bed or two bunk
- Table: Folds away neatly.
- Sink: With tap.
- Cooking: Gas hob.
- Power: Independent power provided by a high capacity leisure battery charged by the alternator.
- Lighting: Large central light and additional spotlights.
- Ventilation: Three opening windows and roof vent.
- Toilet Area: Separate compartment with coat hooks and mirror, which can be fitted with an optional toilet.
- Electric Water Supply: 70 litre underfloor water tank with lockable external filler cap, provides running water to the living area.
- Mirror: For those finishing touches
- Flush Glazed Windows
- Captains Seats
- Grooms Locker
- Electric Flushing Toilet
- Rear Cab Bench Seat - Converts to Bunks
The Excel Pack: Available to enhance both the Victory and Valiant horsebox models. Weight: 98.0kg
Leisure Vehicle Pack ('LV'): Full European Type Approval for 'Motorcaravan' (or Leisure Vehicle 'LV') status providing added benefits
Deluxe Cab Pack: Enhances your chassis, including many of our most popular extras: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Front Fog Lights and Passenger Airbag. Weight: 52.0kg
Heated Cab seats: Heated seats fitted to two outer cab seats only (price per pair - leather seats required). Weight: 10.0kg
More extras can be seen on pages 34 -42 in the Equi-Trek brochure